- Thou shalt not impose a prohibition or cost on any peaceful and honest human action.
Action is peaceful when it does not coercively harm others, when it does not initiate force, and when a contract is among knowing and willing persons. Action is honest when there is no fraud. Therefore there shall be no tax on any transaction, nor on the possession of produced wealth, and there shall be true free trade.
- Thou shalt not commit murder, theft, kidnaping, or trespass.
Respect the property rights of others.
- Thou shalt pay compensation for any environmental destruction.
- Thou shalt distribute the natural land rent to all persons in equal shares when possible, otherwise distribute the rent to the members of the relevant community.
- Thou shalt distribute the site rentals generated by population and commerce in equal shares to the members of the communities that generate them.
- Thou shalt pay the rentals generated by civic works and services to the agent that generates them, whether in the governmental or the private sectors.
- Thou mayest use land rents and rentals for revenue by the governance when the people agree.
- Thou shalt not be cruel to animals.
- Thou shalt not inflict as punishment any cruelty nor bodily damage.
- Ye shall place the spirit of these commandments in the constitutions of your governments.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form