Geonomist, #31 — 2001 Summer (Vol. 10, No. 1)
|June 21, 2001||Posted by Jeffery J. Smith under The Geonomist|
PEOPLE’RE READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING
Did you know
- How big a majority would pay for open space?
- In Russia, buying land is no longer illegal?
- In America, zoning may soon no longer be affordable?
- Manhattan-sized land areas of Dixie sink each year?
- In Minnesota, Republicans led and enviros opposed tax reform?
- Home equity is at its lowest since the 40s, and nest-returners at their highest ever?
- Tenure improves ghetto conditions?
- Families are losing their urban habitat?
- The rich got two and a half times richer recently?
- Philadelphia’s press, Ivy League college, and Realtors grok?
- The WTO got one right (bad luck for Boeing)?
- Religious colonists began with geonomics?
Check out these stories and more in the summer issue of *The Geonomist* at http://www.progress.org/geonomy/geonom95.htm
What are your reactions to The Geonomist? Tell your views to The Progress Report!