New Issue of the Geonomist
The Geonomy Society publishes one of our favorite periodicals, called The Geonomist -- it's a big smorgasboard of creative ideas and news briefs from around the world. Here's their new issue announcement:
The world works in wondrous ways. Did you know …
- How big a majority would pay for open space?
- In Russia, buying land is no longer illegal?
- In America, zoning may soon no longer be affordable?
- Manhattan-sized land areas of Dixie sink each year?
- In Minnesota, Republicans led and enviros opposed tax reform?
- Home equity is at its lowest since the 40s, and nest-returners at their highest ever?
- Tenure improves ghetto conditions?
- Families are losing their urban habitat?
- The rich got two and a half times richer recently?
- Philadelphia's press, Ivy League college, and Realtors grok?
- The WTO got one right (bad luck for Boeing)?
- Religious colonists began with geonomics?
Check out these stories and more in the summer issue of *The Geonomist* at http://www.progress.org/geonomy/geonom95.htm
What are your reactions to The Geonomist? Tell your views to The Progress Report:
Page One Page Two Archive Discussion Room Letters What's Geoism?