New Issue of the Geonomist
The Geonomy Society publishes one of our favorite periodicals, called The Geonomist.
We think of it as the worldwide digest of Green economics and social reform.
Here is their own announcement:
Dear and curious friends;
This world works in wondrous ways. Did you know …
- What Bush's head administrator in Iraq said about a citizens dividend from oil royalty?
- That Bush and the WTO sometimes oppose each other?
- Which four Bush Administration rulings effect a tremendous shift of wealth?
- Bill Gates' company at long last yielded to a reform pushed from Portland?
- Timber goliath Weyerhauser lost to a Northwest timber David?
- Summer beach crowds force land rights back into modern consciousness?
- Open space pushes up land values even as it pushes wildlife away?
- CNN, the IMF, The New York Times, and Kruschev junior spoke up for aspects of geonomics?
- Israel exists on communal land and pays a quasi-social salary to families?
- Successful lobbying by elites makes sustainable development impossible?
- That while economies grow and contract, debt just keeps on growing? Mongolians don't want to own the land they're given?
Check out these stories and more in the autumn issue of *The Geonomist*
If that sounds interesting to you, try it and see!
If that sounds dull to you, try it and see!
Simply click here to view the all-new Autumn 2003 issue.
What are your reactions? Tell your views to The Progress Report:
Page One Page Two Archive Discussion Room Letters What's Geoism?