New Issue of the Geonomist
The Geonomy Society publishes one of our favorite periodicals, called The Geonomist.
We think of it as the worldwide digest of Green economics and social reform.
Here is their own announcement:
Dear and curious friends;
Merry Equinox. This world works in wondrous ways. Did you know …
- Colin Power made merry words about an oil dividend for the Iraqi people?
- A Norwegian eco-tax is already cutting use of carcinogenic chemicals?
- Major banks will now pay you to borrow?
- We've wiped out 90%, leaving only 10%, of all major fishing stocks?
- Virginia enabled another city to shift its property tax off buildings, onto sites?
- The IRS says some people rake in over a billion dollars a year?
- Besides giving away contracts without bidding, Republicans also give public land?
- Bill Moyers in his recent hailed speech cited key historical figure Henry George?
- How many tens of billions this year's Green Scissors report found harming Earth?
- That while the media worries us about deflation, inflation still persists?
- You can add cattle, and increase grass, if you add predators?
- The richest people in Australia are in real estate?
Check out these stories and more in the summer issue of *The Geonomist*
If that sounds interesting to you, try it and see!
If that sounds dull to you, try it and see!
Simply click here to view the all-new Summer 2003 issue.
What are your reactions? Tell your views to The Progress Report:
Page One Page Two Archive Discussion Room Letters What's Geoism?